Location: Puerto Rico/ United States
Mónica is the Director of Communications and Science Outreach for CienciaPR and Associate Director of Diversity and Communication Training for iBiology, with a background in neurobiology, who works to make science more equitable and inclusive. She was the producer of a series of short films about scientists of colour who have succeeded in science despite their background, Background to Breakthrough, and during Covid-19, has been responsible for leading a network of experts that have produced 70 articles about the disease in the Spanish language.
- With a love of science and stories, Mónica Feliú-Mojer carved out a path with plenty of both, iBiology
- Meet the woman making science culturally relevant in the U.S., Jose Fermoso, HipGive, 9 December 2016
- Rethinking the Narrative of Diversity in Science, Mónica I. Feliú-Mójer, Nina Griffin and Elliot Kirschner, Scientific American, 7 May 2018
- Episode # 42: Science as an instrument of empowerment (podcast, original in Spanish), with Mónica Feliú-Mojer, Torres Gotay Entrevista, 29 January 2019
- Scientist Mónica Feliú-Mójer’s Career is Making Science More Equitable, Inclusive, Emileigh Clare, AAAS, 26 April 2019
- Puerto Ricans Are At Risk From The Coronavirus And A Lack Of Information (podcast), NPR, 7 April 2020