Every year on and around Ada Lovelace Day, people around the world hold their own events to celebrate the achievements of women in science, technology, engineering and maths. From conferences to cream teas, from meet-ups to museum exhibitions, the variety of events is as inspiring as the amazing women they feature.
Every year we get dozens of events held around the world, and every year we hope for more, which means we need you to get involved! In order to help you host your own event, we’ve put together an Independent Event Organiser’s Pack with information, inspiration and resources that you can use, including blanks for flyers and posters.
The Independent Event Organiser’s Pack is available on the web:
- Organising an ALD event (English)
- Organizar un evento ALD (Español)
- Trefnwch digwyddiad Diwrnod Ada Lovelace (Cymraeg)
- ALD tapahtuman järjestäminen (Suomi)
And additional resources can be downloaded from Figshare, including:
- A PDF version of the Independent Event Organiser’s Pack (English only)
- Ideas for organising an ALD event
- Event format ideas
- Event guidelines
- Helpful resources for event organisers
- A3 poster blank
- A4 poster blank
- A5 flyer blank
- US Letter poster blank
- US Half-Letter flyer blank
- ALD Indie Event logo (white and transparent)
If you want to be kept up-to-date with all our indie event organiser news, please sign up to our low-volume mailing list:
The form you have selected does not exist.