Welcome to the beta version of the Ada Lovelace Day Resources Database!
We are regularly adding more information to the database, so if there’s a resource you think should be included, please email us and we will add it. We are also actively seeking funding to expand the capabilities of the database — if you are interested in supporting our work, please get in touch.
We have information in five categories:
- Organisation: Groups supporting women in STEM.
- Funding: Grants, scholarships, fellowships and other funding opportunities.
- Publication: Academic studies and research
- Media: Media coverage of equality and related issues
- Educational resources: Websites, videos and other resources for teachers and parents to help teach STEM and equality
To search the database, enter your search term and pick a category, or all categories, and click “Go”. Search is currently very basic, so you can only use single words and simple phrases that would be found in a single field, eg:
- “USA” in “All” will find all records that mention “USA”.
- “Amateur Astronomers” will find “Amateur Astronomers Association of Pittsburgh”.
- “USA Astronomers” will not find anything because “USA” and “Astronomers” are in separate fields in the database. We will fix this in a future version!
To browse all records in a single category, leave the Search field blank, select from the Category list, then click “Go”.
If you find any errors or have any problems, please let us know.
Found an error? Please email us with the URL of the page and details of the mistake and we will do our best to correct it.