You MUST register for an account and log in BEFORE adding your own events, or your data will be lost when you click ‘submit’. Logging in not only helps reduce spam, it will also allow you to edit your events later.
Ada Lovelace Day Live 2017
10 October @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm£20
Ada Lovelace Day Live! is a ‘science cabaret’ event, celebrating the achievements of women in science, technology, engineering and maths. Playing host to the UK’s most fabulous women in STEM, ALD Live! is an entertaining evening of geekery suitable for everyone over the age of 12.
Our speakers this year are:
- Dr Praminda Caleb-Solly, Associate Professor in Independent Living Systems in the Faculty of Environment and Technology at the University of the West of England
- Dr Brenna Hassett, Bioarchaeologist
- Yasmin Ali, Control Room Manager, E.ON
- Tricia Sullivan, Science fiction author
- Dr Eugenie Hunsicker, Senior Lecturer, Mathematical Sciences, Loughborough University
- Miranda Lowe, Curator, Zoology, the Natural History Museum
- Prof Beate Kampmann, Professor of Paediatric Infection, Immunity and International Child Health at Imperial College London