Ways you can help now
One of the most important things you can do to support Ada Lovelace Day is to help us spread the word. Here are some ideas to get you started:
- Send a Tweet
- Update Facebook
- Add a link to FindingAda.com on LinkedIn
- Write about Ada Lovelace Day on your blog
- Email your friends and/or relevant mailing lists
- Post an item on LinkedIn or Facebook Groups
Read more on how to get involved, including pre-written tweets, images you can use and some useful links.
Help us find sponsors
If you work for a science, tech or engineering company, perhaps you can find out who is responsible for PR, marketing or corporate social responsibility projects and ask them if they are interested in sponsoring Ada Lovelace Day. We have many opportunities available which are outlined on our sponsorship page.
On the day
When Ada Lovelace Day comes round, it’s very easy to get involved. Just follow these three simple steps:
- Create content about a woman in STEM that you admire. Write a blog post, record a podcast, make a video, draw a comic. What you do doesn’t matter, so long as it’s publicly available and has a URL.
- Log in to your account here on FindingAda.com.
- Add the URL to your content to our directory.
After that, you can sit back and browse through other people’s stories and find out more about the amazing women in STEM.