A Sustaining Sponsorship is just £1,000 per annum, and is a great way to provide long-term support for Ada Lovelace Day and girls and women in STEM. The perks for this sponsorship level are:
- Logo on our sponsors banner for the ALD Live! event each year
- Logo on auditorium backdrop at the beginning of ALD Live! each year
- Logo, description and link on the FindingAda.com Partners page
- Logo on the ticketing page for ALD Live!
- Logo in the footer of FindingAda.com
- Logo and link in the FindingAda.com newsletter
The Sustaining Sponsorships will renew automatically every year, unless you cancel before your renewal date, and if you're based in the UK, you can subscribe online now. Sponsors outside of the UK should email Suw Charman-Anderson to make alternative payment arrangements.
Got a bigger budget? We also have larger sponsorship packages available, starting at £2,000 and covering photography, video, schools tickets along with other sponsorship options. Just download our prospectus or email Suw for more details.
Our key projects
Ada Lovelace Day was founded in 2009 by Suw Charman-Anderson and Ada Lovelace Day Live! has been held every year since 2011. ALD has grown enormously from its humble origins as a day of blogging ten years ago and is now a truly global event. The first independent events were held in 2011 in the UK and America. Since then, there have been at least 643 events that we know of, in 216 different towns or cities, in 38 countries, across all major inhabited continents.